Know that this is just a feeling and you can always choose another way to think. I once heard Louise Hay say that “feelings are thoughts in motion in the body.” So, if you're feeling low, it is just a reaction to your thought patterns and as Louise also says, “A thought can always be changed.”
Here are some ways to create a new thought pattern:
- Focus on any thought that makes you feel good.
- Make a long list of all the positive aspects of your life.
- Seek out experiences that make you feel good.
- Stop racking your brain and go with the easiest next step.
- Set aside time to envision your life as you want it to be.
- Practice gratitude.
Watching a funny movie or taking a nap will not solve all your problems. But, in doing any or all of the above, you will create a shift in your consciousness. With this shift, a new thought pattern will take over that will give you access to a majestic power, a spiritual connectedness where there is a limitless supply of solutions, wellness, abundance and love.