Over the last month or so, I've been dancing with God. And not always gracefully.
During this time, I learned some valuable truths (and discarded some untruths) that keep me in time with Spirit.
I will be sharing these lessons with you over the course of the next several weeks. My hope is that you become more aware of your beautiful dance with God.
It takes focused intention and energy to dance with God. It requires us to have a receptive mind, a clear vision, a confident voice, a tranquil heart, a bold sense of self and a willingness to let God take the lead.
So often we have habits that drain our energy and steal our focus. We become a wall flower to our reality. All dressed up hoping someone or something will ask us to dance. Please.
In essence, we give our power away.
Well, enough is enough. It is time for us to identify and repair our energy drains so we can dance in time with Spirit every day, in every way.
- Make a list of your habits, actions or beliefs that drain your energy.
- Write down how these habits, actions and beliefs drain your energy.
- Then create a solution to repair the energy drain. Set one intention that will replace that habit, action or belief.
Energy Drains....What I am Not Going to Do Anymore:
- Overdrinking when I am socializing in groups. I always feel like crap the next day. No red wine. 3 glasses of white wine or champagne with food and water is perfect.
- Make commitments I cannot keep. I feel stressed, angry and resentful. I love to say yes, but I commit to saying no when I am on the fence.
- Fall asleep on the sofa in my clothes with all the lights on. I wake up tired and achy. When I feel myself getting a little bit sleepy, I will put my pajamas on and get into bed.
- Beg, plead and manipulate for someone to love me. I never get anything close to the amount of energy I put out. I am going to be the love I need from now going forward. I will ask the Angels show me the way to do so.
- Worry, stress and fuss to make something happen. I always feel worse than before I started. I will just say a prayer and take a nap and figure it out when I wake up.
My prayer is that this exercise helps you reconnect to your unique rhythm with Spirit.