1. I buy a new journal. I'm left-handed so I have to hunt down a spiral bound journal with a hardcover, thick paper & fat lines ( I write big, all CAPS.)
2. I start making lists of what I want to accomplish, manifest & improve this year. This takes time. I write down whatever comes to mind first. Then I narrow it down.
3. I make a vision board. I open a Word doc & pull pics that resonate with my 2014 goals from Google images (since it's for personal use, I don't trip out about copyright infringement).
4. This is a new practice for 2014: I write down all my fears and anxiety about the upcoming year. I then do a ritual to release these fears from my consciousness. Burning the pages & a releasing prayer are a part of the process.
5. I review my personal year cycle. In numerology, every year comes with a theme and lessons based on your birth date. This year I am in a personal year of 7. This information lets me know how to focus my efforts for the year. Because I am in a personal year of 7, which is all about faith, I have committed to praying, meditating, tuning into my intuition and reciting affirmations before taking action. I have also scheduled an appointment with a hypnotherapist to help me overcome some habits that are no longer working for my life.
6. Then I set goals: Grow the biz; go to concerts; date night with my husband twice a month; write the book(s) already; exercise daily; find new ways to manage stress & anxiety; appreciate what I have; find support systems to help me reach my goals; pay off debt; save for dual-pane windows (This is just a summary. My goals are actually written very specifically.).
7. I meditate on how I want to feel this year as I work to accomplish my goals. This year I want to feel: jovial; vibrant; responsible; ease; connected & abundant.
8. Lastly, I pull oracle cards for every month and write down the messages that come up. It's a month-by-month reading. I'll refer back to this reading over the course of the year as I make decisions and need guidance. It is a really helpful tool to keep me grounded and connected to Spirit. I did a month-by-month reading for one of my dearest clients last year and this is what she said about it: "I LOVED it!"
9. Amen. Amen. And so it.
Once my goal setting process is complete, I begin to create an action steps for 2014 list. One of those action steps is to offer the Intuitive Coaching with Amy community members a 2014 Month-by-Month Intuitive Email Reading.
The Special Offer: 2014 Month-by-Month Intuitive Email Reading
The 2014 Month-by-Month Email Intuitive Reading will give you the opportunity to know what messages Spirit has for you this year.
Included in your reading is a detailed description of your Numerology Personal Year Cycle that outlines what energy you will encounter this year and how you can use this energy to manifest a life that is for your highest and greatest good.
For each month of the year, I will pull several oracle cards for you. Then craft a reading around your specific goals for this year to provide you with sacred guidance to assist you in making choices that are for your highest and greatest good.
This self-help tool will be a transformative component of your wellness and spiritual practice for 2014.
To get your 2014 Month-by-Month Intuitive Reading click here.