Here is my process for understanding my intuition (I hope you find it helpful):
1. An intuitive message will always connect to something you've heard, read or seen recently. No message is just "out of the blue" even if it seems that way. I believe Spirit is always trying work within the context of your current understanding while challenging you to expand in some way.
2. An intuitive message will always seem right, even if you don't want to look at your life from that perspective. I mean, really? I might have to change? Yep, my love.
3. Your intuition wants to keep you and all those around you safe and protected. (Your ego uses scare tactics to keep you safe.)
4. Your intuition may point the finger... but it will always focus on the fingers turned toward you.
5. Extreme nervousness (not to be confused with anxiety disorders) is always a sign. It may not mean something is "bad" or will turn out poorly, but it is a cue to take a step back and re-evaluate your situation.
6. Your intuition will show up as pictures, sounds, songs, spirit animals, repeating patterns, physical sensations, words, messages from people you trust, thoughts and ideas. The only way to really learn to trust your intuition is to follow the messages you receive. If it's really your intuition, you will ultimately feel good about the action you take.
7. Engage in your spiritual practice (pray, meditate, exercise or whatever works for you...). Spiritual practice strengthens your connection to your intuition and Spirit. (I'm pushing spiritual practice this year because it will be your saving grace.)
Take your life to the next level of joy and happiness this year!
So much magic awaits.
Be more you.
Crush your goals.
Realize your true desires.
Clear your energetic blocks.
Build an unbreakable bond with your intuition.
4 Sessions + Seeker Circle + Your Fantastic 2016 Self-Coaching Program = Your Fantastic 2016 Package
"Not only is Amy uplifting and positive, but she is also extremely encouraging. She genuinely wants her clients to shine." -Blamoh T. (taken from Yelp SF)
Podcast: Intuitive Coaching with Amy Radio
My podcast resumes this week. "Follow" the show on Blog Talk Radio to receive emails about live broadcasts. I've missed the airways and can't wait to share light, love & intuition with my listeners. Please join me live or listen in archives.
Self-Coaching Exercise for this Week:
If something is bothering you or causing you distress at work or home, make a list of how you would like the situation to change or be different. Ask yourself: "Why do I want this desired outcome?" Self-Coaching Technique: How will your desired outcome make you and those involved better and more fulfilled?
What I'm Reading this Week:
I have been steadily working through Becoming Aware by Lisa Garr for months. Lisa Garr is the host of the LA-based radio program, The Aware Show. This show was the catalyst for my personal and spiritual growth in my early 20s. I would not be writing this newsletter without Lisa Garr and the brilliant programming she has created over the last twelve years. This book highlights her personal and spiritual journey.
My Spiritual Practice this Week:
I'm using the Creating Money: Abundance Guided Meditation by Orin channeled by Sanaya Roman. This is a longer meditation (28 minutes) and I usually fall asleep while I am doing it because the vibration is so incredibly high. I always wake up feeling refreshed and energetically renewed. If you are looking for a powerful, energy-shifting meditation, I passionately recommend any of the MP3s from Orin and the gang at orindaben.com.
Intuitive Coaching Message for this week (I pulled a card for you):
Laughter: "You need a good laugh!" This message comes to you because you may find that life has gotten way too serious. The easiest way to lighten the burden of your stresses is to see the humor in every moment. Laughing has powerful healing properties. This message also mean that you may need a break. Go do something fun and relaxing. "Learn to feel joy no matter what is happening around you." Happy outcomes follows your joy.
Want daily intuitive coaching messages? Try Seeker Circle.
PS- There are no affiliate links in this post. I simply love to share spiritual and personal development products that I love. :)