So what's on your summer agenda?
If you haven't done so already, find a quiet moment and make a list of everything you want to do this summer.
My dad always says: Time flies when you're having fun. Craft a plan for your summer so all your goals, dreams and desires are represented. Because 3 months goes by quickly.
Do you want lose a few pounds? Fall in love? Take a trip? Clean out the garage? Get a new gig?
Write it down.
Include a date as to when you would like to do it.
Know how much time, energy and effort it's going to take to have a b*tchin' summer.
What do you need to make your plan a reality? Cash? Friends? Gear? Support?
The more detailed your plan, the easier it will be to manifest everything you want.
How do you want to feel this summer? Joy? Elation? Connected? Peace? Light?
Write it down.
What do you NOT want? A painfully slow August? Achy joints? Missing another family reunion? Overpaying for a last minute ticket?
Write it down.
The more you claim your desires by writing them down, the more you will naturally be drawn to them while avoiding what you do not want.
One of my most favorite books, Write It Down, Make It Happensays:
"Simply writing down your goals in life is the first step toward achieving them. Seeing what you wish spelled out in front of you sends a signal to yourself and those who may help you that you are ready for your dreams to become reality."
So buy a journal, pull out your day planner or even a cocktail napkin and jot down how you would like to spend your summer.
This year, my summer agenda includes Dave Matthews Band concerts and spending lots of time on the beach.
Around my birthday last month, Matt (my husband) declared that he is not going to the beach this year so he can spend his weekends working on music.
Normally, this would have broken my heart. While I'm the planner in our partnership, he's the brawn. Who would lug my gear down to the beach? Who would set up and break down the beach tent? Instead of pouting my way through summer, I made a plan.
Even before beach weather arrived, I started researching a more portable beach chair, looking for a lunch bag that can double as a cooler and practicing putting my beach tent away on my own (I've almost got the hang of it).
Now, I am more excited than ever.
A little planning sprinkles magic on your life. It give you direction and focus. You'll know where to place your attention and you can fully and completely take responsibility for your own happiness.
Here are my planning tips (that work for any desire):
1. Know what you want and why you want it. Make sure your "why" is soulful and for the greater good of all those involved.
2. Write it down and include a desired completion date.
3. Start taking a step in the direction of your goal. Any step is better than nothing. A soulful and inspired step is better. Trust your intuition to guide you.
4. Tell someone about your plan. This creates cosmic accountability. The spoken work is a prayer. Your vision is no longer just a thought in your mind, but something that can be manifested in physical form.
5. Start de-stressing now. No matter what your plan is, it will be less rewarding if you're stressed out. Do a meditation, move your body and declutter your schedule. Make time to relax daily.
6. Believe that all things are possible. All you need is a mustard seed of faith to make the impossible your reality. Go for it.
Sending you lots of love, sunshine and miracles,
Have a goal? Need support in crafting your plan? No matter how big or small, I can help you. In an Intuitive Coaching Session, I can help you work on both your inner (spiritual) journey as well as your outer (practical) journey. This summer your ideas do not need to live and die in your head: