1. You have to want to be a millionaire. No matter what your current financial circumstances may be, you have to have a deep-rooted, unyielding desire to be rich (you get to define what "rich" means for your life). All you need is a mustard seed of faith that it is possible for you.
2. Think or write down your wealth desire every day: "My net worth is 7-figures or better." You have to be very specific. Simply affirming, "I'm living in financial abundance" is not empowering enough. Choose the wording of your money mantra very carefully. Make sure it moves and inspires you to do the work required to achieve your financial dreams.
3. Know that it takes the same amount of energy to be rich as it does to be broke. People who struggle financially put a lot of energy into maneuvering their financial limitations- always hunting for the deal, paying late fees, and feeling stressed out, shameful or defensive. This way of living causes them to make the same mistakes over and over again. Try this: Let go of the poverty mindset and resulting behaviors and use your energy to create real, sustainable wealth.
4. Do your homework. Study all sides of your money game. From earning to investing to saving to the spirituality of money. Study your own feelings, thoughts and habits around money as well. Make it your primary focus to know everything about your financial life. The more you know about what it means to be wealthy, the more empowered you will feel.
5. Religiously practice self-care. If you don't feel well on any level, then it's really difficult to focus your attention on transformation. You know what your body, mind, heart and spirit needs. No matter how imbalanced or out of control your life feels, you can still take care of yourself. Just do whatever your intuition tells you to do. It's more than enough. A Journey to Self-Love can help.
6. Get on the island. We tend to kick it with people who are at our same financial frequency. Apart of changing your financial frequency requires that you completely disengage from your old broke ways and relationships. You'll often feel like you're alone on an island at this stage in your journey. Embrace this space by making it as comfortable as you possibly can by hiring an expert to assist and support you. This may be a money coach, financial advisor or joining a paid group.
Important: Don't join anything free or try to convert the people around you to make a financial shift so they can be your support system- "we'll all do it together". It's a waste of energy because everyone has free will and you will still attract more of the same until you change your financial frequency. In the beginning, you have to pay for the support you need to make a change because the act of investing in yourself has a magical way of overriding all your perceived limitations. If you can't hire a coach, advisor or join a paid group, then invest every second of your time and energy into books, online courses and workshops to help you change your financial life for the better.
7. Do the work to create wealth. You can be passive if you want, but don't expect much to change. You have to go full out. Have a mindset of "I'll do whatever it takes." Then commit to doing everything in your power to make your rich life happen. Earn more. Save more. Invest more. Focus more. Heal more. Release more. Appreciate more. Then repeat. Until you've arrived (and only you will know when you've arrived).
8. Base your financial goals and aspirations on you. And only you. Be willing to discover the financial wellness plan that truly makes you feel good. By all means listen to the financial gurus and money experts, but let your intuition be the guiding force behind the way you live. I believe that within each and every one of us is a financial plan that best works for our lives. Pay attention to the intuitive "hits". Pay attention to what feels, sounds, seems, and appears "right". Courageously follow your own truth. When you truly let your intuition run the show, you will never be led astray because you will find your own path to financial happiness.
You'll figure it out, my love.
I have a program designed to help you discover your own financial truth and teaches you how to follow your intuition to create a truly prosperous life. Join the Prosperity Club.
You're so ready for a miracle. You can almost taste it. Feel it. See it. Hear it. I can help you welcome your next big miracle into your life. Invest in a personalized Miracle-Making Prescription.
I'm here for you. Book an Intuitive Coaching Session today.