Historically, Labor Day is a celebration of the financial and social advancements of the worker.
Toast all of your efforts over the course of work life.
Today, even if you don't have the day off, take time to honor and appreciate your professional experiences, achievements and development.
Here are some questions to ask yourself about work (you can answer these in your mind or write your responses in your journal):
1. What did you want to be when you were a kid? Does your current work feel like your childhood aspirations?
2. What is your greatest skill set or talent? Are you using it in your current work?
3. Think back to your first job or gig. What did you learn about yourself?
4. If money, education or time were not an issue, what would you be doing for work?
5. Think of your paycheck or income stream. Send it light of love and gratitude. Feel this light glow and expand within you.
6. What are 3 aspects of your job that you love?
7. Is there anything you would like to accomplish within the next 6 months in your professional life?
8. How valued do you feel in your work? What would make you feel more valued?
9. If your confidence improved by 50%, what career advancing action would you take right now?
10. What career achievement are you most proud of?
11. Professionally speaking, who do you admire? Why?
I hope these questions sparked an a-ha moment for you.
To celebrate the holiday, I'm having a SALE Intuitive Coaching Session and Email Intuitive Coaching.