The answer is so simple. The shift is so powerfully subtle.
All that is truly required is that you are open and receptive.
If you listen to my radio program or if you've experienced a session with me, I will often say that the moment when I started to get more of what I wanted in life was when I decided to be more open and receptive to the desires of my heart.
This means I stopped judging, restricting and limiting God/Spirit/Higher Power/Universe/Divine Self.
I shifted out of the perspective of "it needs to happen like this and at this time" and into the perspective of "I'm open and receptive to what I truly desire".
Everything good in life is cultivated through the process of exchanging limiting beliefs for radical openness. (totally tweet-able)
If a lasting and loving relationship is what you're seeking, then be open and receptive to experiencing love from the person who will accept you as you are.
If money is what you're seeking, then be open and receptive to prosperity in all its forms.
If a job that pays you well and excites you is what you're seeking, then be open and receptive to however way this career may unfold.
If good health and wellness is what you're seeking, then be open and receptive to caring for your body.
Here are 6 patterns of thinking to help shift into an open and receptive state of being:
1. Decide: I will keep an open mind. I will not judge people, ideas or experiences. The Divine truth is this: Only Spirit knows how and when your blessing will emerge and it is a waste of your time and energy to attempt to manipulate or dictate the details of your experience. By all means know what you want, but then allow Spirit to direct your path to receiving it.
2. Know: There are an unlimited number of possibilities available to you at any given moment of your life. There are countless ways to arrive at your goal. Be open to all of them.
3. Commit: Just because you can't see or fully understand it now, does not mean it is not possible.
4. Celebrate: You are a spiritual being having a human experience. In the world of Spirit, there are no limitations. Love is love. Prosperity is prosperity. Wellness is wellness.
5. Believe: If you can hold a desire in your heart and mind, then it can be manifested into physical form. The Universe is always saying "yes" to the conviction behind your desire.
6. Trust: Your intuition is always working for your greater good. Tune in to your intuition for guidance, answers and direction. Your intuition will help you understand the meaning and lessons behind everything that shows up in your life.
Being open and receptive is simply being willing to dream big without placing any limitations on the process of creating those dreams.
This week on the radio program, I revealed 5 Questions to help you be more open and receptive to your dreams. To listen to this episode click this link: The Healing Clinic.
PS: Music and reading help me feel more open and receptive to all possibilities.
This week I've been listening (on repeat) to Jill Scott's song Blessed and reading Choose Yourself, Be Happy, Make Millions, Live the Dream and When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times. (If inspired, click the links below for more information or to purchase.)