Today, my guest on my radio show, The Healing Clinic (Fridays, 9:00 a.m., PST on Blog Talk Radio) was Don Milton, EFT Coach. To listen to a replay of my lively and Spirit-filled conversation with Don use the player on the right.
Spirit bought Don and I together. EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) has been a tool in my spiritual treasure chest for sometime, but "tapping" always seemed to come in fleeting phases. Don's work inspired me to give EFT another chance. I found his warm, gentle nature comforting and his approach to healing effective and transformative. He is truly a gift to the planet. Below you'll find my first installment of The 5 Questions Series.
For more information on Don visit his website, www.DonMilton.net.
Check out his awesome DIY EFT videos:
5 Questions for Don Milton, Emotional Freedom Coach
1. What was the ah-ha moment that began your spiritual practice and business?
Eating lunch one spring day in 1992 and making the connection between the energy going into my food from my thoughts about the whole process of getting it on the table
2. What do you do for people? What is the service you offer?
I assist people to get out of emotional bondage by understanding the Cycle of Creation.
3. What keeps you blissful, grounded and well? (What is your spiritual and wellness practice?)
Being present as much as possible.
4. What is your manifesting "trick" that always work?
No trick, I just ask to know God’s will for me each day, to have the faith and courage to do my part and not to be attached to any result.
5. Any predictions or guidance for 2013?