I believe that if you've opened this email, you have an interests and/or passion for the intuition and the psychic arts. Here is a message to help you better understand the intuition.
If you are interested in developing your intuition and psychic abilities, then consider registering for Everyday Psychic.
10 Facts About the Intuition & Psychic Abilities
1. The messages of the intuition are VERY different than the musing of fear. Fear always seems "louder" and is more erratic than the intuition. However, the intuition is always firmly peace-filled and consistent.
2. Everyone has an intuition, however psychic abilities are like a muscle that needs to be developed for peak performance. We use the psychic arts to translate intuitive messages.
3. Developing your psychic abilities simply requires intention and practice. Some people will naturally be more sensitive to information than others (I have found that these folks heavily use their intuition in their professional endeavors and develop their gifts early in life).
4. Your intuition will meet you where you are at. If you want to grow spiritually and personally then it will guide you in that direction. If you want to live a life of truth (both the shadow and light sides of truth), then it will constantly be revealing truth to you.
5. Your intuition is always working to help you do what you came to this planet to do. Tapping into your psychic abilities helps you stay on purpose.
6. "Your intuitive mind synthesizes information in a flash, giving you answers to problems and decisions. It shows you the most effective steps to take to achieve your goals and dreams." -Orin and DaBen
7. Intuitive messages are designed to help you thrive and feel vibrantly alive and connected to the Divine (or God). Sometimes these messages will be difficult to grasp as a result of your ego-based subconscious programming or mindset. A popular acronym for the EGO is... Edging God Out. The "struggle" between the intuition and the ego-based mindset is known as resistance. Resistance is always a sign that you are letting fear dictate an aspect of your life.
8. You can ask for guidance from your intuition for any area of your life. I mean really, nothing is off limits. Ask for guidance about anything... sex life, food choices, best route to work, how to be happy... anything.
9. We receive psychic information in extrasensory ways using sight and images, smell, hearing and sound, knowing and touch and feeling. There are various divination systems and practices (ie Tarot, numerology, mediumship etc) that can help you better understand and interpret these messages.
10. The "big-picture" message is rarely revealed at one time. Spirit will give you pieces of intuitive information as you are ready to receive them. I recommend that you always seek guidance for the highest good of all those involved.
Want see what my intuitive process looks like? Sign up for my newsletter to receive an exclusive piece only for my subscribers.
Join us for Everyday Psychic.